Privilege Ibiza VIP Areas
Booking VIP Tables
Privilege Ibiza is the biggest club in the world and one of the most iconic clubs on the island whose active participation in the shaping of the clubbing industry and the culture of the DJ sound is undeniable. Its long and tumultuous history over the course of 24 years as Privilege and almost two decades as KU, makes it a unique link to Ibiza´s past and a must see if you´re on the White Island.
The VIP area in the Main Room at Privilege Ibiza is one of the most exclusive places on the island. If there is something even better than the jaw dropping experience of entering the gigantic club for the first time, it´s the view from above where the VIP area is located. Divided into 5 areas, Platinum, Gold, Silver, Black and White, the VIP area offers the perfect vantage point to enjoy the Privilege experience in all its magnitude: front view of the enormous stage showcasing some of the best shows and as you look down, one of the greatest dance floors in the world packed with a few thousand people.
With a team of professionals happy to attend our customers´ needs and an incendiary atmosphere equal in quality to the club´s size, this service is set out to be a first class experience.
VIP tables are available for booking for all club nights at Privilege. If you wish to book a VIP table in one of our 5 areas please fill in the form or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Platinum Area - VIP tables in front of the stage/DJ booth
- Gold Area – Vip tables behind Platinum Area
- Silver Area - VIP tables behind the Top tables with a front view
- White Area – VIP tables stage balcony
- Black Area – First line
- The card holder who booked the table must present a Passport or Photo ID and Visa card.
- The amount paid is the credit available to spend in the VIP area, all night long.
- Free VIP Parking.
- No waiting line.
- Access denied to all persons under 18 years of age
- Dress code.
- Privilege reserves the right to deny access to all people who are in violation of Privilege´s accepted standards of conduct
- Changes or cancellations must be notified 48 hours in advance in order to be reimbursed.
- If Privilege receives the cancellation on short notice (under 48 hours) we offer the option of changing the date of the booking, according to availability.